The Genius marketing department is hiring a Marketing Strategist for it's Brooklyn HQ.
The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing and managing integrated marketing proposals for a variety of advertising partners.
- Collaborate with account executives and editorial, video, social and design teams to develop integrated programs for brands across a variety of categories.
- Lead the creative process via brainstorming, creative brief development, and turning strategic objectives into impactful creative executions.
- Create brand proposals and additional sales and marketing tools.
- Proactively produce new ideas and opportunities based on innovations in the marketplace.
- Develop comprehensive branded content strategies across editorial, video and social departments.
- Collaborate with design team to provide art direction for proposals.
- 3-5 years of strategy, digital marketing or comparable creative experience.
- Strong writing, grammar and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Keynote/Powerpoint skills.
- Versed in digital and social media programs/extensions.
- Knowledge of and interest in music, pop culture and technology.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at a time.