As a hands-on Senior Traffic Manager for a central Marketing division with 6 internal customers, you will be responsible for designing, managing and optimizing central process to support continuous tracking, delivery and measurement of marketing resources and output. You will lead on the day to day management and scheduling from initial stages of projects through to completion, ensuring timely stakeholder communications on planning and progress.
You will be an integral team member who is able to develop strong and trusting relationships with the Marketing team and stakeholders. You’ll be operationally minded, pragmatic and have a passion for simplicity and efficiency. You will be able to juggle and prioritise resources when timings are tight as well as ensure the smooth running of all projects to brief.
Areas of Impact:
- Resource management, allocation, and optimization; managing risk landscape, anticipating and mitigating issues.
- Ensures all work being delivered is aligned with goals, impact and has clear ROI
- Understand and maintain knowledge of individual skills, development needs, experiences, and personal/professional aspirations and apply this knowledge in resourcing decisions.
- Work with individuals to help ensure work is aligned to individual development needs and interests where possible.
- Prioritization management
- Campaign delivery
- Capacity and time tracking and visibility
- Resource tool ownership and optimization
- Ensure Marketing team is working smarter via resource process and tools; leads change management for process and resource Marketing Reporting contribution; Weekly progress(sprint reports), Monthly roundup, QBR roundups.
- Resource reporting: analysis of performance data and provide key insights on improved process and efficiency.
We would like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- Experience working in a similar role, within a marketing department.
- Interest in deep-technology/games industry.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.