eero is looking for a marketing web developer who is tech savvy, design focused, and is able to think about the larger needs for the business. We are a fast-moving, innovative team, and need a developer who can keep pace. We strive to build the next big hardware brand, and marketing digital assets and properties are a huge component of that brand. In order to foster incredible brand moments, deploy sophisticated paid marketing campaigns, and optimize conversion flow, we are looking for a world-class developer.
What you’ll do:
- Build a beautiful and award-winning marketing eCommerce site that is optimized for both customer education and conversion
- Partner with marketing managers to generate and test a range of conversion tactics
- Build dynamic marketing website, innovate on the eCommerce experience, strategize email digital strategy, and be an integral leader in the go-to-market strategy
- Analyze customer data to help inform strategic marketing decisions
- Integrate customer data with our marketing technology to create a rich, targeted customer experience
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a willingness to tackle hard problems and learn new skills
- Enjoys creating interactive and design-heavy content
- Can make informed, best judgement design decisions and implement flexible responsive designs
- Has comprehensive knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Is familiar with React (optional if solid foundation otherwise)
Bonus if you are:
- Have experience with Node.js/Express, Shopify stores, and/or liquid templating
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.