Master Data Analyst - Supply Chain
The Master Data Analyst - Supply Chain has four core responsibilities:
- Maintain the accuracy of master data elements within sweetgreen’s Supply Chain and Operations System.
- Ensure the weekly accuracy of ordering, invoicing, and inventory data and troubleshoot discrepancies within the data elements.
- Develop and follow a formal validation process to update or change master data elements within the Operating system based on input from cross-functional teams.
- Understand the Inventory and Supply Chain Management System’s data elements and how they flow through the value chain.
How to improve supply chain data accuracy to unlock future company growth
Maintain the accuracy of master data elements within sweetgreen’s Supply Chain and Operations System
- Create and maintain master data elements in sweetgreen’s Supplier Management System including suppliers, items, and users/contacts.
- Create and maintain the master data elements in sweetgreen’s Operating Inventory Management system including restaurant locations, items, vendors, and recipes.
Ensure the weekly accuracy of ordering, invoicing, and inventory data and troubleshoot discrepancies within the data elements.
- Update restaurant order guides to match new item launches, seasonal menus and Limited Time Offering (LTO) items.
- Receive, review, and update distributor bid files to ensure accuracy of item costs, pack sizes, and brand/supplier.
- Support investigation of inventory and invoice discrepancies and implement solutions.
Develop and follow a formal validation process to update or change master data elements within Operating systems based on input from cross-functional teams
- Partner cross functionally to receive and process data requirements and ensure that the changes are accurately represented in our systems.
- Gather inputs, groom for accuracy, and create/update in the appropriate systems through a formal process of validation and approval.
- In conjunction with Culinary, Operations, and Accounting, audit the accuracy of master data elements quarterly.
Understand the Inventory and Supply Chain Management System’s data elements and how they flow through the value chain
- Develop expertise on the separate software systems used by the Operating Teams and understand how data accuracy flows through multiple business units.
- Articulate the relationship between business processes and data elements within the systems.
- Must develop a firm grasp of both supply chain and restaurant processes and how they relate to company financial statements.
Desired Traits & Experience
- Commitment to building a more sustainable food system for our customers, our community, our producers, our distributors, and our company.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and organized with an ability to maintain high data integrity
- 2+ years of experience maintaining accuracy of data in ERP (CrunchTime), Inventory (Arrowstream), or Supply Chain (FoodlogiQ, ZenDesk) systems.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, specifically VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Strong skill set related to written and verbal communication, computer literacy, time management, working independently and ability to correctly prioritize multiple projects.
2020 - 2021 Projects
- Improve the data quality of our Inventory Management System (Crunchtime/NetChef) to achieve a 15% reduction in unknown food cost spend.
- Simplify the auditing process of ingredient level data by market by distributor.
- Increase the vendor invoice integration into Crunchtime to achieve a 99% compliance rate.
What you'll get:
- Three different medical plans to suit your and your family's needs
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k; company match of 50% up to 3% of employee contribution
- 5 months paid family leave; we believe in fully supporting new parents
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Complimentary greens
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.