GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com
Grail is looking for an outstanding materials handler to manage receipt, stocking, and shipment of laboratory supplies and business materials. This position will work directly with the Purchasing, Lab, and Finance departments to store, track and reconcile all incoming and outgoing materials.
- Perform Receipt and inspection of incoming materials
- Process PO receipts in ERP system
- Perform material kitting and labeling
- Restock laboratory point of use locations
- Support Sample Receiving process(s)
- Fulfill Material request and work order stock picking
- Process Return Merchandise authorization (RMA)
- Maintain and stage material following First in first out method
- Maintain material status labeling and sweep of expired material inventory
- Manage item disposition per QC status in the stockroom
- Maintain incoming/outgoing shipment log
- Perform weekly cycle count of stock materials
- Process outbound shipments
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to lift 75 Pounds
Your Background Should Include:
- A.A. or B.A. and 3 years+ experience in material management from a biotech, life sciences, or pharma industry
- Experience in CAP/CLIA/NYS and/or ISO 13485 environment is preferred
- IATA training and experience is preferred
- Candidates must be familiar and comfortable with working in a start-up environment and adaptable to working with all levels of the organization.
- The candidate will be a customer-focused, proven self-starter, energetic, timely, and organized team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be familiar with barcoding systems and technology
- The candidate should be familiar with spreadsheets, word processors, and presentation software tools, i.e. MS Office and Google Apps.
- Candidates should have experience working with integrated ERP & LIMS systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GRAIL, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("GRAIL") does not accept any liability for fees for resumes from recruiters or employment agencies (“Agency”), without a binding, written recruitment agreement between GRAIL and Agency describing the services and specific job openings (“Agreement”). GRAIL may consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume and explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the Agency, unless an Agreement is in place. Any email or verbal contacts with any person within GRAIL is inadequate to create a binding agreement. Agencies without an Agreement are requested not to contact any hiring managers of GRAIL with recruiting inquiries or resumes.
Agencies interested in partnering with GRAIL may contact GRAIL's HR Department through our Customer Service team