If you’re looking to impact an exciting, fast growing segment of the travel industry, gain experience at a great start-up and do real work, join the team at Peek during the busy summer season. You will analyze the performance of each marketing channel and each section of the website and work with an all-star team to improve both. We want you to bring your organizational, technical, creative and business skills to help us improve a range of initiatives including: mobile apps, Peek.com and our suite of tools for business owners, agents, and tour guides.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A desire to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and lead cross-functional teams toward specific goals.
- A self-starter attitude, the confidence to move projects forward and effectively communicate project statuses and issues.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – from presenting ideas to sharing specific implementation details.
- An eye for high quality user experience and passion for innovative marketing solutions.
- A desire to learn quickly, take risks and bounce back from mistakes.
- Actively pursuing an MBA.
- Prior digital marketing experience required.
- Analyze the performance of each marketing channel in terms of engagement and ROI.
- Analyze the performance of each section of the Peek website and app in terms of organic ranking and conversion rate.
- Analyze the various Marketing processes from B2B lead generation to massive high quality content generation.
- Identify the core metrics impacting the business and build a dashboard to track them.
- Propose a plan of action with suggestions for implementing large scale improvements.
What else to expect:
- Team workshops and weekly ‘Peeknics’: Q&A sessions with influential investors, entrepreneurs and creatives from Peek’s network of friends, colleagues and business partners. It’s like getting a mini MBA!
- An on-site chef and an office stocked with snacks and drinks.
- Redeemable credits to use for activities on Peek.com.
- Team offsites and fun coworkers to learn from and share experiences with!