Booking.com is the #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player in the world, yet there’s still a lot of upside growth potential in Latin America. It’s an exciting and dynamic time, as we look to expand our regional Americas marketing team to support an ambitious growth agenda.
Do your strengths lie in collaborative project management, optimization and customer centricity? Do you support business decisions with data driven insights? Are you passionate about an environment where media planning and performance marketing collide?
If so, then you may be the type of next generation Media Manager – Latin America that we’re looking to add to our expanding Regional Americas Marketing team!
Based in New York, you will report directly to the Americas Marketing Director and work closely with the Global Strategic Media Planner in Amsterdam headquarter.
- Collaborate with the Global Media Planning team in Amsterdam and the Regional Marketing Director to prioritize markets and define media investment levels for different countries in the region.
- Use existing data & information to find the most attractive audiences in the region, and identify any audience insight gaps by working with the Insights team in Amsterdam to build actionable consumer segments & media insights in key markets.
- Manage data-based regional and local market media plans: collaborate with & lead local agencies to develop the right media plans that will deliver on performance focused objectives
- Oversee the flawless execution of agreed plans; monitor, track, optimise & improve KPIs to support business growth
- Steward optimization cadence across all channels to ensure spend pacing and performance results are in line with goals
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders in regional and local media agency teams for the effective day-to-day management of campaign delivery.
- Collaborate with LATAM Marketing Comms to align on creative and media testing roadmaps and to ensure both disciplines are working in lock step with each other.
Key skills & experience:
- 8+ years within performance focused media planning & campaign management across online & offline channels (TV will be highly preferable) for ecommerce in LATAM.
- Experience within DSP’s, DMP’s and social media UI’s would be highly valuable.
- Comfortable to move between planning, analysis and execution.
- Able to review performance of campaigns in detail as well as understand correct testing methods to demonstrate media has performed.
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal media teams and external agencies and partners.
- Build trust and confidence by sharing information, presenting research and data objectively, and providing feedback confidently.
- Self-starter, confidently take projects from briefing stage through to completion with limited supervision, and proactively bringing updates forward to supervisors.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
Our philosophy is designed to give you a rewarding package and opportunity:
- Help shaping a global brand and implement innovative marketing communications
- Work with smart, driven colleagues and world-class external partners
- Be a part of a fast-paced, learning and supportive driven culture
- See in real-time the impact of your work
- Work with a regional teams based in the US, Latin America and global teams in Amsterdam
- Scope for continuous learning & rapid career development
- Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package and great added perks