carwow is looking for a Media Operations Manager to join our fast growing Media team in London. The role will be fully remote based until March 2021 and beyond this office based for 1-2 days a week in line with our new flexible working policy (see Benefits).
About the role
As the Media Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of media campaigns onsite for our brand partners. Reporting to the Media Partnerships Manager, you'll work with clients/agencies to create, schedule and deliver carwow advertising partnerships; monitor performance and generate campaign reports.
What will the role involve?
- Ensuring timely and accurate campaign set-up with the client/agency
- Managing and troubleshooting campaigns: upload creative, monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimise campaign performance where required, generate end of campaign reports, troubleshoot campaigns when delivering.
- Meeting individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain ‘gold standard’ service.
- Working closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and working with teams to solve any advertising or associated platform issues.
- Using data retrieval and analysis to report campaign performance.
- Responding to manufacturers and media agencies queries regarding brand and model performance.
- Creating presentations
- Working across internal departments to manage the initial set-up, sign-off and delivery of CRM and on-site media campaigns.
- Working closely with the analysts in the data team to understand, and be able to run, the reporting on all key OEM & media agency activities.
What are we looking for?
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently - working across various functions to deliver on-time and to a high standard
- Excellent organisational, planning, reporting and time management skills
- Highly numerate and comfortable handling detailed datasets, ideally with experience in advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage multiple stakeholders whilst motivating team members to deliver within tight deadlines
- Work well under pressure and can connect with stakeholders at all levels
- Great team player, willing to support and assist your colleagues.
Nice to have;
- Experience managing media campaigns within the digital advertising space
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve
- Financial: Private pension scheme, salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Flexible working: For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office. You’ll be eligible for a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Office: When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here).
- Health: Private medical health insurance, subsidised gym membership, free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events (currently virtual)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
At carwow, we appreciate the value that comes from having diverse employees. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, pregnancy, race or religion, we strive to create a team where anybody can thrive. We strongly believe a varied workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective. Wherever you’re from, whatever you believe, all we ask is that you have drive and share our company values (you can view them here).