Business Title: Media Operations Specialist – GAM
Employment: Full Time Contractor
- Implementation of advertising campaigns in an accurate & timely manner for all the Global Accounts.Proactively providing campaign optimization recommendations.
- Provide advertising setup support across our native products
- Provide quality assurance, traffic, pull campaign placement reports to all the stakeholders globally.
- Upload and quality check creatives.
- Invest heavily in the team, growing and finding success in the job by learning from one another’s experiences and actively working to improve
- Ensure daily ticket/case quotas are met and willing to stretch occasionally
- Ensure quota/performance is effectively reported
- Proactively analyze and optimize customers’ recruitment media campaigns to make strategic recommendations to customers and ensure client objectives are met
- Advise on media creative and content quality and development, leveraging recruitment media expertise to maximize performance and delivery
- Tech /B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of experience in online advertising / agency / publisher functions
- Prior experience in tickets/cases and queue management on CRM tools
- Prior experience in using tools like SQL, Tableau etc. for data representation and reporting.
- Experience using commercial or in-house ad serving systems
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies and order entry platforms.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with both clients and internal departments
- Ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner and learn new software quickly
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work on queues/cases/tickets out of CRM platforms an added advantage