Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Are you a deal-oriented overachiever with a passion for digital media and content marketing? Does carving out an entirely new bucket of media spend sound appealing to you? Come join the best and brightest minds as we continue our vision of website personalization and content discovery.
The Media Sales team at Taboola is responsible for evangelizing content marketing and native advertising across Fortune 500 brands and their Media Agencies. This person will be expected to build upon existing relationships and most importantly, break new business by strategically prospecting leads, and attending industry events. Do you have what it takes to be a part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world?
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs.
- Build relationships with brand and agency contacts and explain the power of a native, choice based advertising platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects.
- Must have an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features.
- Experienced digital seller with 3-5 years experience.
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company.
- Understanding of branding and performance campaigns.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- A true passion for online content, native advertising and a strong sales drive.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
**Existing media relationships are highly, highly preferred.**