Media Solutions Consultant
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Talent Solutions Consultant to advise our Sales team and clients on talent attraction and business development strategies. In this role, you will act as an adviser to drive our media and new product sales. You will help our clients think like marketers while also educating them on how to use LinkedIn’s branding and products to help achieve their business growth goals.
- Serve as a thought leader and resident expert on product marketing questions, success stories and general industry knowledge for the sales team and clients
- Possess a deep, up-to-date understanding of the entire hiring product portfolio
- Partner closely with the sales team to provide strategic guidance in understanding the clients’ hiring objectives and challenges, resulting in high score attainment on annual peer evaluation surveys
- Perform the entire pre-sales due diligence process, from research to positioning to proposal, in order to make strategic, unique recommendations to the client
- Lead media and new product adoption among clients to reach and exceed media booking quota
- Drive the analysis of winning sales strategies and conduct regular local training sessions with sales reps to proliferate strategies and best practices to develop a best-in-class sales team
Experience in marketing, consulting, advertising or client-facing roles at online companies
- Fluent Turkish speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in product management or social media marketing
- Experience driving pre-sales and sales, developing strategies and growing a business
- Experience working in the marketing or media department of a staffing agency or recruiting firm
- Experience working with agencies on media products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Employee Value Proposition
- Be a member of a high-performing, rapidly growing team that is helping shape the future of LinkedIn’s Hiring Solutions business
Have an impact ($) on media sales while driving client success
- Impact sales rep behaviors by uncovering success stories and sharing best practices
- High Exposure, cross-functional role spanning sales, marketing, ad ops, research, training, leadership