Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency building relationships between people and brands. We help brands craft a meaningful role in culture across lifestyle, sports, music, technology and entertainment spaces. Our team delivers on strategy, creative, production, media buying and influencer management completely in-house. Laundry Service is a Wasserman company – learn more at www.247laundryservice.com.
Wasserman powers the business of sports, music, entertainment and culture. We serve clients with exceptional insight, influence and creativity, while making a positive impact on our industry and each other. Founded in 2002, Wasserman represents many of the world’s most iconic sports and entertainment figures, musical artists, brands and properties, empowering them to shape culture and captivate audiences worldwide. We operate globally across more than 67 cities, 27 countries and six continents. For more information, please visit www.teamwass.com.
Laundry Service is currently seeking a Media Strategist to plan and execute paid media campaigns for a global retail brand. The ideal candidate is a programmatic expert who thrives in fast paced, data driven environments. The role will report to the Director of Paid Media and will be collaborating with the client on a day-to-day basis. Ideal candidate has deep knowledge of and passion for the paid digital landscape and is comfortable with analytics, insight, and measurement. We’re looking for an individual who can comfortably interact with clients on a daily basis and present in weekly client meetings. This role will partner with a Media Associate for media executions, and will report to the Director of Paid Media.
- Plan, manage and execute paid distribution of full-funnel advertising campaigns, with an emphasis on Programmatic Video and Display.
- Execute programmatic campaigns across YouTube and Amazon DSP (or other major DSP).
- Execute client and internal facing reporting and campaign insights requests on a regular and/or ad-hoc basis
- Hands-on-keyboard day-to-day creative and copy optimizations (A/B tests) within programmatic campaigns.
- Lead planning, research, development, and execution process and work with internal teams to ensure full, on-time, and efficient delivery of paid campaigns.
- Communication with external teams when necessary, including programmatic vendors and partners
- Implement best practices for programmatic and audience targeting with oversight from Director of Paid Media
- Train and mentor Media Associates.
- 2-3 years professional experience working in programmatic display at a brand, publisher, agency, or similar.
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning, managing and executing self-service paid social and programmatic campaigns, preferably via DV360 or Amazon DSP. Experience across The Trade Desk, Google Display Network, and similar platforms can be considered.
- 0-1 years of management experience, leading 1+ people
- Well-rounded experience in developing holistic media plans, with the ability to speak to how each channel (programmatic and paid social) fits within a holistic media strategy
- In-depth knowledge of audience targeting opportunities on each platform and critical dimensions for measuring success (i.e.: device, demographics, etc.)
- Experience managing monthly budgets over +$500K
- Strong knowledge of the existing programmatic landscape and enthusiasm for discovering new, emerging platforms or capabilities that increase efficiencies and engagement
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to comfortably translate large data sets into actionable takeaways and insights. This includes using programs like Excel or Google Sheets with functions like Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (experience with client-facing communication a big plus)
- Paid social experience a plus.
- Experience with COPPA advertising is a plus.