At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right audio experience for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The media strategy team sits within the Pricing, Inventory, and Yield Team at Spotify. This fast-moving team is a connector of inventory mixing and strategic pricing with clients’ media objectives.
What You'll Do
- Understand client goals for success through analysis while also maintaining a focus on inventory sell-through.
- Develop compelling media mix recommendations for external client goals while maximizing revenue for Spotify.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner within the Spotify organization, bringing together cross functional teams from Sales, Account Management, Inventory Management and Integrated Solutions.
- Review, manage, and analyze inventory across various tools and systems to create media plans that are accurate based on forecasts.
- Seek out feedback regularly on RFP responses and inventory availability to enhance future work and surface relevant incremental opportunities.
- Drive incremental opportunities that bundle media at scale. Create packages/ presentations and educate Sales and Account Management teams on upsell opportunities.
- Maintain tracking of proposal success.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital media, ideally planning digital campaigns or within digital inventory management.
- Proficiency in Google Suite/Excel and working in multiple inventory systems, GAM usage a plus.
- Ability to craft critical selling points in presentations for incremental opportunities.
- Exceptional analytical and detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to think strategically as it relates to media mix and inventory management.
- A collaborator that works with experts across departments while also contributing your own ideas to the table.
- Strong project management skills; you are no stranger to spreadsheets, tools, systems, organization, to-do lists, or deadlines.
- A skilled multitasker, with the ability to take on projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent accuracy.
- A natural problem-solver that is able to navigate roadblocks and prides yourself on being solution-oriented.
- A self-starter with a desire to learn and a curiosity to maximize results.
Where You'll Be
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST time zone for collaboration.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.