Founded in 2018, Loop Health is the fastest growing health insurance startup in India. We believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We don’t just help pay the claim— Loop is the first health insurance broker with an in-house medical team that helps companies care for their employees. Members trust Loop Health to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We are backed by global investors like Khosla Ventures, Elevation Capital, and General Catalyst. Angel investors include the founders of Meesho, NoBroker, Livspace, Twitch, Digg and more. We're proud to serve 150+ companies like Shaadi, ElasticRun, mSwipe, Helpshift and to support 50,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs.
- Assist new Loop Health members in knowing loop benefits and insurance details.
- Note detailed member's medical history and concerns in our database Assist members in booking doctor consults
- Answer patient queries on our app
- Refer patients for consultations with Loop's in-house Medical Team of specialists or connect them to the specialist panel if needed.
- Looking for a candidate who can provide end to end support to the patients during their sick phase. Should be able to take a detailed history, navigate them to the right specialty, make sure the treatment is started and follow up with health status of the patient. Helping/arranging tests and if needed connecting them to the claims team for insurance in case of hospitalization/ providing support during hospitalization
- Assist and co-ordinate lab tests and reports. Arrange report reviews.
- Coordinate hospitalizations for the patient. Answer their queries related to health insurance, doctors, second opinions, costs, or treatment billing.
- Gather patient feedback on services
- Analyze patient and health data to identify new areas to provide better customer service
- Ready to support and work with the team on different upcoming products.
- 5 years minimum total work experience
- 3+ year experience as a doctor, medical officer, IPD coordinator, patient coordinator, in a hospital or clinical setting
- Minimum 1 year of health insurance and claims management at an insurer, TPA, or broker
- Education: MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS degree Fluency in English, Marathi, and Hindi Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good fluency with technology and software tools like electronic medical records, communication tools, and Excel Empathetic and caring nature with genuine concern for a patient's welfare Punctual and flexible with shift timings.
- Ability to support patients as per the shift timings. Night shifts mandatory.
- Preferred: Good clinical skills and insurance knowledge.
- Have a passion for improving the Indian healthcare system
- Having ambition to design the best patient experience
Our customers entrust us with the enormous responsibility of helping them manage their healthcare and finances. We work tirelessly to be worthy of that trust and we make sure our team is well supported so we can deliver on this promise.
- Competitive salary
- Fully funded comprehensive medical coverage
- Regular feedback - great work is rewarded!
- Fun events for loopers, friends, and family!
- Reimbursement for learning - books, courses, conferences, etc. Constant learning and self growth is highly valued.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.