At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Medical Claims Data Expert, you’ll drive analyses on Veeva’s claims and prescription data. You will ensure that our Link product delivers data and insights to pharma on U.S. HCPs and their relevance to fighting diseases. You will collaborate with engineering and product teams, as well as with key customers. Therefore, you enjoy being social and analytical at the same time.
This is a remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Create a commercially successful dataset of claims and prescriptions for U.S. HCPs
- Structure, clean, analyze data
- Identify data gaps and create countermeasures
- Translate data to insights on HCP-level
- Define systematic checks on our data
- Refine our data model
- Collaborate with internal product and engineering teams
- Join meetings with key customers
- 10+ years of experience with U.S. claims and prescription data
- Understanding of the landscape for U.S. healthcare data
- Ability to manage requirements and expectations
- Agile mindset
- Used to start-up environments
- Strong analytical mindset
- Social competence
- High energy and ambition
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health and wellness programs
- Social events for your team and across teams
- Personal budget for charity
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.