Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this...
As a Member Support Executive at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), your role is all about turning negatives into positives – taking our customers’ problems, seamlessly providing a solution and delivering an outstanding customer experience from beginning to end. You’ll predominantly communicate with customers via our live chat platform, but the odd outbound call is not uncommon. You will also be the eyes and ears for the business regularly sharing user feedback to our tech, operations and design teams to support the ongoing product and app development. Above all, you will champion our brand!
Please note our shift patterns are typically 8-5 and 9-6 with a weekend rotating rota. We're looking for superstars that can offer the same level of exceptional service over the weekend as we do in the week!
Who are we looking for?
• 1+ years’ experience within a live-chat based customer service role
• Knowledge of financial services and the payments industry would be advantageous
• You’ll bring bags of initiative and not afraid to work in a very fast paced environment.
• You’ll have an understanding and tenacious attitude, capable of overcoming any hurdle even when you feel you are at the centre of the storm
• You must be highly articulate in written and spoken communication
• You’ll be driven – you should possess a genuine want to grow in a customer service role
• Above all else you must be customer focused with a solution oriented mindset, always thinking how can we solve our customers problems and give them a great experience.
What are we like to work for?
• We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
• We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
• We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.