FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our New York office is located in Midtown near the iconic Bryant Park and the historic Grand Central Terminal, New York's best connected office neighbourhood. The beautifully designed office has 360 views and tall windows to bring the outside in. We have a communal kitchen that brings the team together for Family Lunch and Happy Hours. The office is open plan with plenty of rooms and booths to take a private call, have time to relax and work in private or have a large collaborative meeting.
We're looking for a Merchandising Planning Specialist to come on board and support us with elevating our Fashion Concierge business proposition through merchandising efforts of luxury products for the US and global markets. Your focus will be placed on expanding Fashion Concierge merchandising efforts by curating demanded items through several marketing channels, partnering with vendors for assets, and working with the Private Client Marketing and Production teams to push products live. You will manage the Fashion Concierge merchandising planning to align with the Global marketing calendar and ongoing regional projects. We're looking for someone with project management skills and an in-depth understanding of the merchandising landscape. You may be asked to demonstrate experience exceeding goals and sales targets. You will report to the Senior Luxury Sourcing Manager based in the UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop merchandising & planning methodologies, and processes to bring the direct to consumer proposition.
- You will partner with Fashion Concierge Business Development, Sourcing and Farfetch Global Private Client Marketing to curate Fashion Concierge products.
- You will oversee the entire process of uploading and curating exclusive products, and meeting weekly production and marketing deadlines.
- You will prepare marketing collateral for several channels including email, social, CRM.
- You will analyze results and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales performance.
- You will contribute to the medium and long term strategic planning for essential product categories.
- You will partner with regional teams on growth plans and will ensure Fashion Concierge is well represented regarding product and commercial opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE
- You can develop and strengthen planning processes and methodology
- You enjoy working within a team working cross functionally to achieve goals
- You can translate results into digestible and applicable messages
- You have merchandising experience, with a knowledge within luxury fashion cycles
- You ideally have project management experience
- You are commercially aware with a history of exceeding sales goals.
- You are comfortable presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We're looking for a Merchandising Planning Specialist to come on board and join our Fashion Concierge team here in New York!