* Micro Market Manager will be responsible to acquire key merchants (semi-fixed/fixed shops), in a specified geographic area assigned to him and he should be responsible for building new merchant relations and further cross-selling.
* MMM will be responsible for acquiring retention and cross-sales of other products.
* Should have at least 1 year of experience in sales and business development.
* Good negotiation, communication, and convincing skills.
* Candidate needs to be a graduate with a good academic record.