The kind of person we’re looking for:
Are you a hunter and solution-driven seller who loves the thrill of cultivating new business and delivering results? As a Mid-Market Sales Representative, you will manage a list of strategic named accounts throughout the US and Canada, source pipeline, call on, and sell Paytronix solutions to new prospects within your assigned Geographic territory. The pace is quick, the activity level is high and the rewards are great. If you’re a self-starter who can meet the challenge, keep reading.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Competition drives you. You were involved in sports, love a good game of trivia, or enjoy the challenge of something new.
- In an alternate life, you would be a private investigator or a detective. You’re great at digging up prospective clients or referral partners in new and innovative ways.
- You thrive under pressure. The thought of pushing and being pushed beyond your boundaries to introduce and sell innovative solutions in an ever-changing industry excites you.
- You’re a natural seller. You had the best lemonade stand on the block as a kid and you’re consistently a top seller in your current role.
- You’ll talk to anyone at a party. You’re a natural networker and can impact the room.
- Getting in front of your clients and executing successful meetings is important to you. You’re ready and willing to rack up frequent flier miles and log road hours.
- Build pipeline 4-5x quota, engage and educate new prospective clients
- Sell the full suite of Paytronix products and services in person, over the phone and using zoom.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Clients, POS providers, Marketing Agencies and other partners in the restaurant technology ecosystem.
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients to ensure a successful onboarding experience
- Meet and exceed your agreed upon sales quotas and activity goals
- Maintain accurate records in our Salesforce CRM
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach.io
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- 4 year degree preferred, or relevant job experience.
- 8-10 years’ successful track record in commercial grade SaaS Enterprise sales.
- Experience selling complex Enterprise level accounts
- Ability to build strong referral relationships with digital marketing Agencies, Consultants, POS dealers, Private Equity firms and more
- Independent seller able to keep up with a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects with a focus on large prospects within the pipeline
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills to win over potential clients.
- Creative thinker, excellent presentation skills and the ability to learn quickly are critical to this role.
- Verifiable record of success in enterprise sales
- Experience selling technology into the hospitality industry
- Problem Solver
- Formal sales training (Sandler Preferred)
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Ability to bring existing relationships to the position
- Strong Social Networker
- Flexibility and resiliency
- Ability to hit the ground running with a short training period
- Influencer, credible and well organized
- Strategic thinker/planner