MapMyFitness and Under Armour have teamed up to form the Connected Fitness Business Unit. Within this unit, the MapMyFitness core business will continue to operate, alongside additional new and existing collaborative initiatives.
MapMyFitness is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyRun, MapMyRide, and MapMyWalk – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platform has been supporting millions of users since it launched in 2007. MapMyFitness is an open platform, seamlessly integrating with more than 400 fitness tracking devices, sensors and wearables. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, MapMyFitness has over 100 employees and offers integrated marketing and advertising solutions, premium consumer subscription products, and a SaaS platform that helps partners of any size tap into advanced fitness tracking technology, workout database, nutritional data, calorie calculators, and 160+ million of the best running, cycling and walking routes around the world. For more information visit www.mapmyfitness.com.
This position is based at MapMyFitness corporate headquarters in Austin, TX.
· Identify and qualify new account opportunities.
· Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries including local/regional running/cycling events and brands, non-profits, and fitness related products/services/retailers to assess buying interest highlighting capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
· Work closely with team members (in your assigned territory) to effectively and aggressively prospect for new business.
· Make 50+ calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline.
· Own and manage the sales cycle from initial prospecting to qualification.
· Qualify all sales opportunities based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
· Schedule new business appointments and product demos for multiple Account Executives
· Insure that prospects are followed up at the right time, with the right message
· Confirm all appointments with decision making managers
· Utilize a customer focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers
· Achieve quarterly quota metrics and forecast sales activity accurately.
· Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
· Demonstrated previous success with high-quality and high-volume Cold Calling is required
· Self-motivator, "hunter" mentality, disciplined, and strong desire to be a Top Sales Professional
· Passion for selling
· Digital Advertising experience preferred
· The ability to effectively research the business and technical profiles of key target accounts
· Ability to make 50+ high value contact telephone calls per day.
· Strong sales techniques and phone etiquette.
· Creativity and passion toward penetrating new accounts.
· Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude.
· Team player, high-energy, reliable and coachable.
· Demonstrable record of sales success against quota.
· Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills.
· Strong experience working with Salesforce.com as a sales tool.
· Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
· College degree or equivalent work experience.
· Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
This job has been filled or removed by Under Armour Connected Fitness.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Mid-Market Senior Account Executive job post.✕