We move organisations forward, faster, with secure and scalable technology built to power digital experiences.
Squiz is a global Digital Experience Platform (DXP) company that enables customers to build enterprise-grade websites, portals, intranets and digital apps.
We're growing, and looking to senior developers into our awesome production squads who are well established in balancing new projects with helping our clients get the most out of our products. Our growth means great opportunities for you... in joining not just Squiz, but within these squads.
You will be joining a hardworking, connected team with good leaders who enjoy working together.
At Squiz we are all about the people and our values, our Squiz DNA are lived everyday by our people.
What does the day look like for you?
You will work collaboratively with your squad cutting up designs, reviewing code, learning how to use our enterprise products to build web sites / applications / solutions, and helping our clients solve new problems. You'll be supported by and work closely with the rest of your squad - developers, designers, technical consultants and a project manager.
The work is always new and fresh; no two projects are the same and our products allow us to adapt to the fluid digital environment.
It's not all tech facing though. In time we'd want you to be able to listen to our client's problems and confidently advise them on the best solutions.
You'll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you'll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
Demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- HTML / CSS / SASS
- Frontend build tools (e.g. Webpack / Gulp / npm)
- GIT version control
- Client-facing experience
- Good time management
- Cross-browser testing
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- CMS experience (not necessarily Squiz Matrix, just any CMS)
Nice to Haves
- Specification writing skills (requirements and solutions)
- Design tools (eg. Sketch / Zeplin / Figma / Invision)
- CI / CD
- Automated testing tools
What make you successful?
- You love dev and follow what's new and fresh in the industry
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Client-centric in the way you approach problems
- You can have a laugh and don't take yourself too seriously
What's in it for you?
- 30 days paid time off
- Annual health and wellbeing allowance
- Learning new tech....all the time
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Working in a great, collaborative culture with really brilliant people
Interested? Follow the link and let us know why you would be great to join the team.
We're an equal opportunity employer who celebrates and embraces diversity. If you are switched on and good at what you do, come as you are.