Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
🧩 Our client is looking for an all-star who is ...
- Excited to join an early stage startup and solve a lot of problems that can’t be easily Googled
- Full of energy and good vibes.
- Never tired of learning. Wants to be a pro in bleeding edge techs like NFTs, DAOs, and Web3.
- Comfortable working in a chaotic environment, can work autonomously and take ownership.
- Shipping quality software at speed, with an MVP-first mindset.
You believe that web3 / crypto can change the world, and you want to work on something bigger. They’re fully mission driven, here for the tech.
You’ll be one of the first hires, working closely and reporting to their technical co-founder and will this impact the product roadmap.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering, spanning both the frontend and backend stacks
- Strong customer empathy; you think critically of how their features impact their community, users, and business
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and Github experience
- Ability to write high quality, well tested, production level code
- Experience deploying applications to production on AWS
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
You’ll be working on our client's core product, tooling to make it extremely easy for creators to launch and manage their NFT projects. You’ll be responsible to define the architecture and work closely with UX designers to build a world class product. Finally, you’ll participate in hiring, mentoring and growing the engineering team.
- 🏡 Work from anywhere
- 📈 Stock options
Ξ Get paid in cryptocurrency (opt.)
- ⏰ Flexible working hours
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 🖥️ Office space in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.