We are seeking a talented mid-level Clojure Backend Developer with a good understanding of SMS Firewall and telecommunication systems to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is passionate about software development and possesses excellent English communication skills. You will be responsible for designing, developing, writing unit test, and maintaining high-performance, scalable, and robust telecommunications applications using Clojure, as well as working with complementary technologies such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Grafana and Kafka.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Backend Development.
- At least 1 year of experience in Clojure Backend Development.
- Experience in VueJS is a strong +
- Strong knowledge of SMS Firewall and telecommunication systems.
- Experience with API development and integration.
- Experience with functional programming paradigms and concepts.
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash, Grafana and Kafka
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as Git, Ansible, and Docker.
- Good understanding of software development principles and practices, such as Agile and Scrum
- Experience working in a Telco environment, particularly in core network technologies including SS7, SMPP
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Design, develop and maintain telecommunication applications using Clojure and its associated libraries and frameworks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve and bug fix SMS Firewall system.
- Write clean, well-organized, and maintainable code that adheres to software development best practices.
- Work with telecommunication experts to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain APIs for SMS Firewall interacting with other systems.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues in production environments.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our software development processes and methodologies.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback and mentor junior developers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Clojure, SMS Firewall, and telecommunication systems.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders, and customers in English.
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups