At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Factory Control is a series of web-based applications and supporting microservices for controlling production processes in factories using Arrival Robotics technologies. The system allows factory dispatchers to plan, start, and monitor the manufacturing process. They also can detect faults and respond to them, create analytics, and control equipment if manual intervention is required. Our product team works closely with all Arrival factories and contributes to requirements gathering and factory automation.
Now, we're looking for a Frontend Developer to create interfaces for factory management products. Our projects range from real-time factory monitoring to low-level plugins which control robots, rigging, and other hardware.
- Develop a PWA application for factory operators.
- Integrate with microservices via REST/WebSocket protocols.
- Communicate with designers and typeset using Figma layouts.
- Develop a design system from React components.
- Interact with the DevOps team on CI/CD setup.
- Experience of developing SPAs using React with interaction over WebSocket and REST protocols.
- Ability to produce competent, accurate layouts, ability to develop components through a storybook.
- Experience with CSS-in-JS styling with e.g. emotion or styled-components.
- Extensive knowledge of Typescript.
- Understanding of functional reactive programming, familiarity with RxJS or any other similar library.
- Ability to write unit tests for logic.
- English (intermediate level or higher).
We'd love it if you have
- Love of functional programming practices, knowledge of fp-ts and io-ts.
- Knowledge of the principles of hexagonal architecture.
- Ability to work with DI, knowledge of possible implementations.
- Backend development experience with NodeJS + Typescript; familiarity with functional/typed languages.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.