We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for a mid-weight designer to join our creative team. We want a positively-minded team player who is passionate about contemporary design and culture. That passion should feed into new creative ideas that continue to develop the DICE brand, ensuring that we remain at the forefront of design.
- Helping to ensure that the DICE brand remains at the forefront of design
- Seeing designs through from idea to production, whether digital, animated or printed
- Structured, thoughtful idea generation
- Flawless design execution
- 4+ years in an established design studio or in-house team
- Experience working with culturally relevant and respected clients
- Proven skills in animation and typography for live briefs
- Strong creative / visual research skills
- Positive problem-solver
- A great eye for detail
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects. Figma experience is beneficial.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here