“Delivering innovative digital magazine content on every device in every country”
Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital reading experience on any device. As a pioneer Zinio operates online web newsstands and award-winning iOS and Android apps, providing access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages, which can be read online and offline on any platform.
Zinio Pro converts print magazines to digital content through a Software as a service (SaaS) platform that transforms PDF to other formats such as XML, ePub or ANF and distributes it to different platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Apple News or Zinio Pro’s white label publisher web and mobile apps.
The company has delivered 500M digital magazine editions across more than 6k titles from 1.3k publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers.
We are looking for a Mobile Marketing Specialist in Barcelona.
The Mobile Marketing Specialist has full ownership over the process of creating and executing acquisition and retention strategies across paid and non-paid channels for the ZINIO mobile app.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with international exposure and a minimum of 3 years of prior experience building, implementing, and measuring mobile app marketing initiatives across multiple channels aimed at driving user acquisition and retention.
This role also involves collaborating closely with cross-functional teams across Product, Development, Design, Business Intelligence, Email, and Merchandising to deliver an exceptional customer experience across all channels, and drive significant improvements in key user/ business growth metrics - app downloads, conversion, and monetization.
- Manage App Store / Google Play Optimization to drive category rankings and organic growth.
- Conduct and analyze market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs.
- Responsible for implementation, tracking, attribution, and optimization of Apple Search Ads campaigns to drive user growth globally.
ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION
- Plan and write copy for push notifications and in-app messages across iOS & Android for top 5 markets on a monthly basis, and top 10 markets quarterly.
- Build, QA, and execute mobile campaigns, including push notifications and in-app messaging, to drive digital viewership, reduce churn, and maximize lifetime value.
- Identify testing opportunities to drive maximum insights that can optimize campaign strategies, such as copy, timing, personalization, audience segmentation, and more.
- Support the development and execution of automated onboarding and lifecycle strategies across ZINIO apps to drive user retention and reduce churn.
- Work with stakeholders to enhance personalization and develop campaigns with a focus on creating a stronger one-to-one consumer relationship.
- Proactively identify roadblocks or campaign performance issues, including auditing onboarding and automated campaigns and providing successful resolutions.
- Bring a creative perspective and work with the email team to build a uniform global cross-channel content calendar.
- Develop and own dashboards for app performance.
- Present ROI reports and optimization recommendations.
Required skills & experience:
- Native or fluent English mandatory, other languages a plus.
- 3+ years of Mobile Marketing experience with an emphasis on app acquisition and retention.
- Conceiving and implementing metric-driven programs to drive scale and efficiency.
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to App Store/ Google Play Optimization.
- Experience in creating, delivering, and interpreting highly quantitative reports.
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in the digital media industry.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We are a technology company, so we invest in technology and our people!
- We lead our sector of activity and always facing new challenging projects.
- We have a highly skilled team that will let you learn from your colleagues: knowledge sharing is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
We offer great benefits including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Free digital magazines.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
- Yoga classes.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.