WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
The Mobile Unit Specialist builds the face of Beatbox in the field in the most relevant way and following the Beatbox national strategies and priorities. Reporting to the Director of Experiential Marketing, you will build local and national networks including opinion-leaders and essential influencers both online (social media) and offline. You will be executing the event marketing at all major music festivals with our event vehicle while implementing marketing programs in the areas of our business; on premise, off premise, events, and new business opportunities that impact the heart of local consumers, leading to the successful development of the brand.
- Primary operator of the BeatBox Mobile Unit traveling across the US
- Manage an exciting consumer facing event vehicle program
- Work cross functionally to support a variety of Beatbox events the vehicle, plan and report on the success.
- Work with sales teams to identify opportunities to use event vehicle to drive sales.
- Spot new opportunities for sales accounts through use of the event vehicle.
- Support a variety of 3rd party events with the event vehicle, including planning and physical activation
- Consider innovative ways to leverage the event vehicle to create new sales opportunities for Beatbox
- Through activations, create amazing Instagrammable moments for the event vehicle
- Create an exciting social following for the event vehicle using social media, creating local images to tell the story of the event car in our social channels.
- Manage ongoing maintenance and servicing of event vehicle, proactively identifying any issues
- Maintain an accurate schedule of event vehicle movements and manage all requests from marketing team
- You love getting involved in all kinds of scenes, including sports and music.
- You’re comfortable with lifting, pushing or pulling up to 70lbs
- You’ve got an outstanding driving record and you’re a confident driver.
- You're a creative and innovative thinker who's open to new ideas and experiences.
- You’ve got a flexible schedule and you’d love to work nights, weekends and travel regularly.
- You've got phenomenal organizational abilities and you're great at prioritizing.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.