Moneybox is on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future. We make it easy to get started and offer products to suit every need – whether you’re saving for their first home, retirement or just a rainy day. We are in it for the long term, encouraging you to make the right saving and investing decisions throughout your life, and bring everything together in a service that is simple and enjoyable to use. We already have over 600,000 users and have helped Moneybox Lifetime ISA customers purchase over £100m worth of property.
However, we know that the process of buying a home can feel incredibly daunting, so as part of our mission we are looking to build a team of mortgage advisers to help our customers go from saving for their deposit to owning their dream home. This is a unique opportunity to join a new business area and be part of the Moneybox growth story.
We’re looking for Mortgage Advisers with a passion for improving the home-buying journey and helping to demystify the world of mortgages. You’ll be a critical part of Moneybox, helping our customers make one of the most exciting financial decisions of their lives
What you'll do
- Provide professional and empathetic mortgage advice to Moneybox customers online, issue suitable mortgage recommendations and submit cases
- Guide customers through the mortgage application process and help them with all their questions
- Continuously look for ways to improve the customer experience
- Work with other teams, such as Customer Operations and Case Managers, to ensure smooth handovers and a seamless customer journey
- Provide feedback to the Product team to improve our internal tools and make our workflows more efficient
Who you are
- You are driven and ambitious, looking to build your career at an exciting, fast growing company
- You understand the current mortgage journey but can see lots of opportunities to improve it
- You are passionate about improving the home-buying experience for first time buyers.
- You have a high level of empathy and go above and beyond for customers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are flexible to work evening and weekend shifts
Experience and Skills
- Technology-savvy with a passion for building a new, market-leading mortgage experience
- You will have 5+ provable experience within a mortgage adviser role, including working with first time buyers
- You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage industry, with preferably some experience and knowledge of protection products
- You will be CeMAP qualified
- You have a deep understanding of FCA regulation and how to build a quality advice process
- You will preferably have experience working in a telephony or virtual mortgage broker environment
What's in it for you?
- Playing a crucial role in starting a new part of the business from scratch, as part of a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup.
- Flexible working.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company Share options.
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]