Keller Mortgage (an affiliate of Keller Williams Realty) is one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies in the country! We employ over 800 employees, and we are licensed to operate in 49 States (soon to be all 50). In 2019, per Scotsman Guide, we were the 47th largest Mortgage Lender in the United States, with a loan volume of over $2.9 billion. We also placed 40 of our loan officers onto Scotsman’s Guide list of Top Originators (based on volume) for 2019, which represents about 40% of our loan officers. In 2020, we closed over $5.7 billion in loans, and we are expecting even more growth in 2021. Come join the Keller Mortgage family!
- Place Appraisal orders; document and track to ensure deadlines are met
- Track disclosures and order notary as needed
- Cancel appraisals in a timely manner as needed
- Add Appraisal addendum for any additions and/or changes to the Appraisal
- Add the 1805 form to the file, and add the case number on the 1003 form
- Follow up on Certificate of Eligibility documents
- On FHA loans: Order case query, case number, enter case query and number documents making sure to add the case number to 1003 form
- For FHA lender transfers: Request Accounting to cut a check for appraisal reports that have been completed by another lender. Ensure that there is follow up with lender, obtain the original appraisal and add to the file
- Follow up on all order request from AMC and VA for additional information needed
- Work on/follow up on order scheduling; add the schedule date to the file, send the email to the agent and borrower along with the Loan Officer and Processor assigned to the file, letting them know when the appraisal is scheduled. Then add a note to the third-party comments box
- Add appraisal addendum for changes in sale price, seller credit, etc.
- Convert appraisal from FHA to Conventional or vice versa when prompted by Loan Officer or Underwriter
- Review report and invoice to the file, send invoice to the proper Accounting contact
- Review for value and repairs. Add report to file and update the transmittal with the value. Add final inspection fee and follow up 24 hours later to email the report to the customer
- Update/Complete underwriting conditions, related to the loan’s appraisal as needed
- Order and obtain Final Inspection when prompted by the Loan Officer
- The Appraisal Coordinator will represent Keller Mortgage’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- The Appraisal Coordinator will perform any other duties as assigned or requested
- One or more years of work experience; preferred candidates will have at least one year of Mortgage experience as an Appraisal Coordinator, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the Appraisal process
- Proven experience prioritizing projects based upon business demands and multiple requests from various entities in a fast-paced, high-production, deadline driven environment
- Proven experience adhering to deadlines and expected delivery dates
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner
- Demonstrated ability to handle delicate situations with diplomacy and tact
- Proven ability to multi-task, and stay organized in an independent environment
- Possess a passion and desire to continuously improve their style and work productivity
- The Appraisal Coordinator will have proven experience with a paperless Loan Origination System; preferred candidates will have experience with Encompass
- HS Diploma or equivalent; preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field (Finance/Accounting)
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Keller Mortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and inclusiveness, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.