Moneybox is on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future. We make it easy to get started and offer products to suit every need – whether you’re saving for their first home, retirement or just a rainy day. We are in it for the long term, encouraging you to make the right saving and investing decisions throughout your life, and bring everything together in a service that is simple and enjoyable to use. We already have over 600,000 users and have helped Moneybox Lifetime ISA customers purchase over £100m worth of property.
As part of our mission, we want to help everyone at every stage of their home buying journey, from the first step to the doorstep. We’re excited to be launching Moneybox Mortgages - a mortgage advice service provided by a team of Moneybox Mortgage Advisers and Case Managers. This team will help our users transition from savers into homeowners. This is a unique opportunity to join a new business area and be part of the Moneybox story.
We’re looking for a Case Manager with a passion for improving the home-buying journey and helping to demystify the world of mortgages. You will be the main point of contact for mortgage advisers and provide excellent service to our customers.
You will be a critical part of the Moneybox team helping our customers make one of the most exciting and emotional financial decisions in their lives.
What you'll do
- Proactively manage your pipeline of mortgage cases and keep case data accurate and up to date
- Chase outstanding tasks to ensure cases move from submission to completion
- Manage inbound and outbound communication by chat, telephone and email
- Provide case updates to customers at every stage of the application process
- Build strong relationships with advisers and other Moneybox teams
- Continuously look for ways to improve the customer experience
- Work with other teams, such as Customer Operations and Mortgage Advisers, to ensure smooth handovers and a seamless customer journey
- Provide feedback to the Product team to improve our internal tools and make our workflows more efficient
Who you are
- You are driven and ambitious, looking to build your career at an exciting, fast growing company
- You understand the current mortgage journey but can see lots of opportunities to improve it
- You are passionate about improving the home-buying experience for first time buyers.
- You have a high level of empathy and go above and beyond for customers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are flexible to work evening and weekend shifts
Experience and Skills
- Mortgage administration experience (ideally whole of market) and experience communicating with lenders
- Ability to deal with a high volume workflow and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to form strong and positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of credit reports, KYC, AML and fraud prevention systems
- Technology-savvy with a passion for building a new, market-leading mortgage experience.
- Preferably experience working remotely
What's in it for you?
- Playing a crucial role in starting a new part of the business from scratch, as part of a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup.
- Flexible working.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company Share options.
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]