We’re looking to launch a mortgage broking service to help our customers go from saving for their deposit to owning their first home, and we want someone to come on board and build the team and service from scratch. This is a unique opportunity to build a new business area from the ground up. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity then get in touch.
You’ll help set up and lead the new broker business working closely with developers, designers and product teams to build the best experience for our customers. You will help shape our in-app journey and build a completely new advice process.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for improving the home-buying journey and helping to demystify the world of mortgages. You’ll be a critical part of Moneybox helping our customers make one of the most exciting and emotional financial decisions in their lives.
What you'll do
- Hire and lead a high-performing team of mortgage brokers and support staff
- Provide coaching and development for the team
- Set team objectives and KPIs, ensure that the team has the skills and support to achieve targets
- Play a hands-on role in setting-up the business including:
- Working with our Design and Product to build the new app journey for our users
- Scoping and delivering a brand new advice process
- Creating efficient workflows to process mortgage applications
- Work closely with Product, Customer Operations and other teams to improve the customer experience and optimise the mortgage broking processes
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who is looking to build their career at an exciting, fast growing company
- Someone who understands the current mortgage journey but can see lots of opportunities to improve it
- You are passionate about improving the home-buying experience for first time buyers
- You are passionate about developing people and building a high-performing team
- You are happy to travel to London if / when required
Experience and Skills
- You will be CeMAP qualified
- Technology-savvy with a passion for building a new, market-leading mortgage experience
- You will have 5+ provable experience within a mortgage broker role, including working with first time buyers
- You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage industry, with preferably some experience and knowledge of protection products
- You have a deep understanding of FCA regulation and how to build a quality advice process
- You will preferably have experience working in a telephony or virtual mortgage broker environment
- Experience leading a team
- Strong communication, organisation, and time management skills
What's in it for you?
- Playing a crucial role in starting a new part of the business from scratch, as part of a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Flexible working
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]