Peak’s mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2020 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader.
We are looking for a creative designer to support the User Acquisition and CRM teams. You will be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects and have a passion for communicating impactful, effective marketing messages across multiple channels. You will collaborate closely with our Design and Growth teams, coming up with new concepts, illustrations and animations for our marketing and user acquisition campaigns.
You’ll have an active role in shaping our CRM and UA creativities, and help better define our brand along the way. This is a particularly interesting opportunity for someone who believes creatives can really make the difference in attracting users (as we do!), and is eager to put it to test.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Proficiency with Sketch
- Basic experience in creating CRM campaigns, in-app and email.
- Basic knowledge of the main social platforms and channels (Facebook / Snapchat / YouTube / TikTok)
- Great time management skills
- Knowledge of the app economy
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and with limited resources
- Great communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience with paid acquisition
- Experience making social, web or paid creative banners (static and animated)
- Experience delivering campaigns in multiple languages
- Basic HTML + CSS skills for template editing purposes
Please include your portfolio with your application
- Choice of laptop plus either an iPhone or Google Pixel
- Performance related bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 20% of annual salary
- A training budget of £1,000 per year to spend on training, conferences and events
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days
- Freedom and support to organise and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities
- 2 day hackathons every other month to work on personal or group projects
- Pension, health insurance and sporting allowance
- Relaxed and fun work environment, pool table and PS4
- Breakfast and snacks provided all day along with a fully-stocked drinks fridge