InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
We are currently hiring a Motion Graphics Designer who will work closely with the product marketing team and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high quality animation content for our products such as the virtual lobby, real-time features and apps.
- Creating and delivering high quality motion graphics for various medias and features;
- Working with UI and UX teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design;
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics;
- Working with technology team to insert animations into our platform;
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques.
- At least 2 years of exeprience in a similar role within a technology/software/saas company;
- You have a degree/diploma in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, filmaking, video game design or related field;
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects;
- You have worked with web platforms to deliver motion animations;
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools;
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics;
- You are organized and can prioritise effectively;
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas;
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Global Health Insurance, including $0 deductible and outpatient
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration - To learn more about us and our values visit us here.