Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, explainer videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare storyboard for motion graphic project.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
Desired Skills :
- A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, graphic design, sketching, typography and good understanding of animation principles.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined output in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Premiere and Animate.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the motion design/ animation field.
WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.
WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can - segment- these users based on their behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.
In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base.
Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them - Engage, Retain and Grow.
URL : https://www.webengage.com