MediaMonks is hiring a mid/senior-level Motion Graphics Monk to move pixels across space with grace.
About the Job
- As part of our mighty Animation & Motion Graphics department, you’ll create motion graphics for a wide variety of projects, producing work for brands such as Google, IBM and Red Bull.
- The job’s a mix of original work and creating equally awesome adaptations from existing styles and assets.
- You work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with 600+ Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft awesome work.
- This means you can team up with world-class developers to work on interactive projects, or collaborate with top-notch artists and illustrators to achieve a specific style.
- The job is based at our Dutch headquarters in Hilversum, though you may get to travel to our other international offices if your craft is needed elsewhere on the planet.
Come Play for a Pay
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production, and parties. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome pet-, side- and instagram passion projects, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards, a rad lovely lunch, and next-gen pension fund.
If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you. However, let your work speak first by sending us your most animated projects.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job
- For this mid/senior-level position, we are looking for a versatile animation artist with 2+ years of experience in the motion graphics field.
- You can produce drop-dead gorgeous animations, illustrations and designs, even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
- Your first-rate skills with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop are second to none.
- In addition to producing awesome motion graphics, you can also create styleframes in a wide variety of styles from concept to execution.
- You know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- Next to language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too.
- However, the job’s not only about technical artistry. To excel in this role, you have to be a team player skilled in communicating problems and progress, as well as being practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike.