Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 700+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more Digital Spends’ market share with a mix of technology solutions & strong analytical services
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire talented Motion Graphics Designer with specific competencies who can be a part of our growth story.
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Be responsible for entire customer lifecycle from assessing client design needs to delivering clean, and artful creatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, design infographics, digital creatives, videos, GIFs, animations as needed, based on requirement.
- Adapt to latest creative tools and technologies and implement the same for delivering performance creatives and other collaterals.
- Maintain open communication with team members
- Communicate with clients to understand their requirements and update them on a regular basis.
- Do the expectation setting with the clients or involve the right people at the right time, as the case may be, thus ensuring the deadlines are not missed.
- Be proactive enough to ask right set of questions and get the required brief before you begin with any deliverable
You’d fit right in if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Video Designing & Editing/Animation
- 1-3 years of relevant design experience
- Proficient in:
- Adobe CS products (After Effects, Premier Pro or other video editing software)
- Flair for creativity, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- High proficiency in all design aspects
- Ability to think critically to solve problems and contribute to visually appealing and strongly communicating creatives, videos, GIFs etc.
- Easily translate a variety of style guides into design work
- Detail oriented approach and professionalism with an ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment without compromising quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a startup environment is a booster.
- Previous Digital Agency experience is a plus