Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Aera is seeking an experienced Multimedia Designer. This individual will be responsible for creative assets that align with Aera’s brand. This person will report to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing and will collaborate with Product Marketing, Digital, Events, and other parts of the organization to create assets that bring Aera’s brand to life.
- Design and develop a wide range of visual assets for digital and print
- Create compelling rich media and video using motion graphics and animation
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to deliver high-quality content in a timely manner
- Maintain brand guidelines and style to ensure consistency and compliance
- Optimize corporate web properties design and usability for demand generation
- Contribute to evolution of the visual design strategy with creative ideas and approaches
- 5+ years of design experience at an agency or corporate marketing with a growing ability to develop innovative creative work across a broad range of media
- Demonstrable experience creating impactful digital marketing material for B2B including display ads, landing pages, social channels
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Significant experience translating complex technical concepts into compelling design
- Must have a working knowledge of graphic design, branding, and art direction as it pertains to digital, motion, and print
- Curious and passionate about design, and on top of the latest tools, technologies and trends
- Collaborative by nature and a team player driven to come up with elegant solutions to complex problems
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to share their work in an effective manner
- Skilled with design software, especially Adobe Creative Suite, and able to work with complementary tools like Figma and Frame.io
- Familiar with basics of videography i.e. DSLR functionality, lighting, composition, camera movement and live audio.
- Strong video editing abilities, VFX and animation a big plus
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, or a related field a plus
The appropriate candidate will be based in the Bay Area, CA, US, and be able to travel to our HQ in Mountain View, CA as needed
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans, a 401K plan, flexible paid time off, remote work reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.