Mamamia Women’s Network is looking for a seasoned sales professional to join the team as National Sales Director.
You will have exceptional negotiation and presentation skills and a proven track record of consistently smashing individual and team targets.
We want an inspiring and motivated leader with a passion for the digital media industry to drive revenue growth and establish Mamamia Women’s Network as a preferred digital media partner for advertisers and agencies throughout Australia.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage, shape and direct the Mamamia Network advertising sales strategy and the execution of that strategy by the sales team throughout Australia
- Prepare timely and accurate reports on a weekly and monthly basis to include revenue pipeline requirements, current active campaigns, upcoming briefs and competitor activity
- Manage the advertising operations, activations, branded content teams to ensure campaigns are booked, delivered, tracked and proactively managed
- Manage the Strategy team and ensure the team strategically interpret client briefs and arm the sales team with necessary insights
- Agree upon the sales business rules and ensure negotiated rates and schedules comply with the Mamamia Network guidelines’ Ensure all proposals are consistent with our advertising sales policy
- Maintain regular business relationships with key individuals in the market
- Develop and build a team of high performing sales professionals who are well regarded in the industry
Desirable skills and experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a sales role
- Solid track record of consistently exceeding individual and team budgets
- Superior networking, presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation and decision making abilities
- A dynamic and innovative leader with a collaborative approach to teamwork
- Demonstrated experienced with engaging and influencing key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in developing and executing innovative sales strategy
- Proven ability to generate and acquire new business and identify additional revenue streams
- Experience managing and overseeing large, high performing teams
If you want to be part of a vibrant, dynamic and growing organisation we want to hear from you.