GHX Industrial, a SunSource company, is a growing, dynamic organization with roots traced back to 1937. GHX today is a highly recognized value-added distributor and fabricator of industrial gaskets and hoses with offices nationwide. GHX’s customer base consists of large refining and petrochemical customers, upstream oil and gas service and supply companies, OEMs, and mineral and mining enterprises. http://www.ghxinc.com
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of corporate products to business and industrial establishments over the telephone and internet. The Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative will maintain accounts and conduct day to day activities to keep account customers satisfied. Daily activities include, and are not limited to; technical research, working with customers to bring to market viable solutions. Interpret customer drawings, specifications, solid models and engineering data to then translate into an assembly bill of materials, price and quote from available information, then make fabrication drawings. Establishing component part numbers, setting up assembly parts, entering orders, purchasing components, creating drawings/die files for all branches, scheduling projects with production, following orders through the process from door to door solving any problems along the way. Manage all files including purchase orders, drawings, specifications and models, following orders through the process from door to door solving any problems along the way, manage all files including purchase orders, drawings, specifications and models.
- Must have good working knowledge of engineering principals, solid modeling, welding and fabrication.
- Must be able to successfully function in a fast paced, high volume environment utilizing Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Solid works, etc.
- Knowledge of industrial hose, gasket and piping required
- Sell industrial hose, gasket and piping products and maintain customer accounts
- Take orders on the phone and over the internet
- Enter orders and product quotes into the computer system
- Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales orders for orders obtained
- Estimate delivery dates based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules and inventory
- Prepares reports of business transactions in company database
- Works with account managers to keep account activities up to date
- Outbound prospecting calls to grow our market and sell value-add services
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college is preferred