We are looking for our next Netsec Lead a very important role for our Engineering team.
About the role
Here at payU we are looking for a Cloud Security and network techlead to help us design and deploy security solutions to protect PayU products against the ever increasing landscape of security threats and ensure we are inline with our regulatory obligations.
What you¨ll do
- Lead hands-on and grow a team of network security engineers.
- Deliver solutions, architectures and automation to secure PayU Application infrastructure mainly on AWS
- Building secure DevOps architecture patterns and providing prescriptive and guidance on how to secure network, operation systems, services, etc.
- Assist in the development of cyber security requirements, conducts security risk assessments, evaluates security services and technologies, and reviews and documents information security policies and procedures
- Work closely with DevOps, Infrastructure and other engineering groups on designing and implementation of new processes and be a trusted advisor for security related aspects
What you’ll need to succeed
- Hands-on experience with cloud security and networking
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Security and Network Engineer
- Experience with cloud security on one of the leading cloud providers (AWS is an advantage)
- Demonstrating and understanding of networking in a production environment (Advanced routing, IPsec tunnels, GRE, policy base routing, DDos protection)
- Knowledge of DevSecOps toolbox and technologies, scripting, and automation for containerized applications – Advantage
- Programming experience in multiple languages - an advantage.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Terraform, Ansible or an equivalent – Advantage
- Curiosity and dedication to learning and are able to apply new knowledge in a pragmatic and timely manner.
- Knowledge of attacks and mitigation methods, with knowledge in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X); Containers security, Web application and browser security; Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion detection; Incident response and forensics; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks.
- Experience with distributed systems.
PayU is the payments and fintech business of Prosus, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world.
PayU’s local operations in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia enable us to combine the expertise of high growth companies with our own unique local knowledge and technology to ensure that our customers have access to the best financial services.
We support over 350,000+ merchants and millions of consumers making payments online with over 250 payment methods and 1,800+ payment specialists. The markets in which PayU operates represent a potential consumer base of nearly 2.3 billion people and a huge growth potential for merchants.