Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our global, cloud based products are available everywhere. As a NDI Engineer, you will be directly deploying our sGate and SMSC solutions worldwide. You will be included along with Telecom Presales in the meetings where you will present our solutions in front of MNOs. You will be in charge of deploying our services in MNO data centers, configuring and testing them. When not in the field, you will be troubleshooting, monitoring, optimizing and automating.
You will get hands on experience with mobile networks (SMSC, SCCP carriers, Voice, signaling services). You will learn the details of our SMS architecture and learn to automate and maintain one of the most critical A2P services in Infobip.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- All signalling products you deploy and configure are stable and you regularly monitor them.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You can easily communicate with non technical people from other MNOs.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You have experience with Linux (RedHat / CentOS) administration
- You have networking knowledge, like IP routing, DNS, VPN
- Experience with virtualization technologies (KVM, Vsphere/ESXI) is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana…) is plus
- Experience with configuration management e.g. (Ansible) is a huge plus
- You have no problem presenting our sGate and SMSC to MNOs
- You are willing to travel 2-3 weeks couple of times a year all around the globe (potentially once corona crysis is behind us)
- You have no trouble communicating with different cultures, you will work with all of them.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 6 minutes.
Educational budget – There is a budget dedicated to your professional development and you get free access to online learning platforms.
Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!