Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product, but also employees who give their best. To write our success story, it is essential that our global offices are supported with a stable infrastructure. As a Corporate IT Network Engineer, you will directly manage designing and configuration of our office network platform as well as configuration and monitoring IPsec site-to-site VPNs (route based) to our datacenter(s). You will be dealing with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing...).
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You provide great end users support regarding day-to-day administration of network and securing production access to employees on our firewalls.
- All VPNs you configure are stable and you regularly monitor them.
- You have a great general overview of the system, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team and bring better service quality to our clients.
More about you:
- You have a profound interest in networks, curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies.
- You have experience working with any of the following brands/technologies: CISCO (router, switch, ASA), Mikrotik, Ruckus (access points), Palo Alto, HP switch, Aruba (switch and ClearPass), RANCID, PRTG.
- Previous work experience as network admin/engineer is welcome.
- Cisco, Mikrotik, Palo Alto certificate is a big plus.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, you enjoy solving problems, working on them until you both find the solution and understand their cause.
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment.
- You have no trouble communicating with people in a multicultural environment.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 14. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product.
Educational budget – Decide with your team how to spend it, is it on conferences, online courses or certifications.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation and your personalized onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev Days conference, Hackathons and conferences, we really invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects...