The Network Engineer will be part of the Corporate Network Operations team will be responsible for the build, scale, automate and support Corporate Network Infrastructure including the Office network infrastructure such as Firewall, IPsec tunnel, VPC Gateways, Network Performance management, Connect services and Corporate physical networks. The ideal candidate must be an exceptional team player and a self-starter with strong work habits with experience in operating complex Enterprise IT systems. The position will report to the Direct of IT Infrastructure.
- Support the existing Corporate Network architecture/environment, Hardware firmware Upgrades, Layer2 changes (LAN, WAN, VLAN,VPN, Network tunnels, Switches, Firewall rules, route rules) etc.
- Provide tier2 network support using ticketing system including service requests from various internal business Units.
- Actively manage Network Support queue to troubleshoot network access, connectivity/performance issues and provide root cause analysis.
- Responsible for improving network monitoring/alerting tools including network performance issues.
- Provide monthly network performance information (e.g. bandwidth utilization, threat reports, network uptime, etc.).
- Document the configuration VPN connectivity to other networks. Responsible for ensuring Network Traffic Security within the AWS environment.
- Support Corporate network architecture, network capacity/capability.
- 24 x 7 On Call support rotation will be part of the responsibility
- 5+ years of proven experience in a network administrator role, managing and building a complex network.
- Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco switches and routers, Aruba wireless, best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge of general LAN, WAN, VPN, Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies
- Solid knowledge/experience with certificates/Identity Management Provider/AAA.
- Experience setting up and maintaining SNMP/NetFlow/Network monitoring/alerting system.
- Experience with enterprise-class hardware (Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba etc.)
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. OSPF, BGP).
- Familiarity with access control models and network security.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced technical environment with increasing support demands and complexity.
- Ability to multitask and manage assigned tasks to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to complete complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Networking or Equivalent Experience with CCNP & A+ Certifications.
- 5-8 years of experience working on IT Enterprise Networking Engineering.
- 5 years or more providing network engineering support in Corporate environment.
- Related network certifications are a plus. (e.g. CCNA, PCNSA, Network+, CCNP)
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at HeartFlow, including recruitment, hiring, training, relocation, promotion, and termination.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.