Ross Technologies RTGX an Assured Information Security (AIS) company has a growing need for a Network Engineer I that possess a secret clearance. We would love for you to join our growing team; we provide an awesome work environment and industry leading benefits. I encourage you to apply to this role as soon as you can because we will stop accepting resume soon. It is mandatory that you possess a Top Secret clearance and a Security + certification to be considered.
- Experience troubleshooting and configuring one or more of the following:
- IP networks using at least one of the following routing methods: BGP, ISIS or OSPF, Static routing.
- Experience troubleshooting either service provider or enterprise IP networks using an interface on Cisco (ESR and AaSR) and/or Juniper routers.
- Experience troubleshooting and configuring Optical, satellite, or other transport devices and associated technologies.
- Knowledgeable on ports and protocols.
- DoD 8570 Level 2 IAT equivalent (Security+CE)
- Ability to meet eligibility requirements of a security investigation for access to classified information.
Candidate must have an ability to:
- Use network monitoring tools to identify problems or help customers requiring assistance with network hardware, software, or inquiries.
- Provide problem determination/resolution based upon personal experience, expert opinion and standard operating procedures, including immediate resolution where possible.
- Works with other network technologists that are involved in network monitoring and maintenance, configuration management, and customer support.
- Document and propose solutions for network problems and work with appropriate personnel to achieve resolution.
- Troubleshoot and configure IP or transport networks