Ross Technologies (RTGX) an Assured Information Security (AIS) company has a growing need for a Network Engineer Level 3 that possess a TS/SCI FSP. This valuable asset will l
eads network design, development, and testing activities for large-scale network infrastructure. He or She will provide consultation, support, and guidance to organizations and clients.Specifications
- Leads the resolution of complex network problems
- Recommends voice, video, and data network solutions to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future network performance, stability, and network management issues.
- Performs cost analyses and vendor comparisons to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations; measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- The candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. BA/BS degree in related field. Degree may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education/related work experience
- Knowledge of networking principals, protocols, and routing/switching
- Knowledge of Juniper, Cisco, and Brocade network devices
- Understanding of complex network protocols such as multicast, QOS, BGP, and OSPF
- Understanding network architecture that includes Cisco VPN technology, security practices, and data center technology
- Hands-on experience with network equipment and systems
Candidate should possess good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot network problems
Candidate should be comfortable before an audience of peers and/or seniors
Candidate should possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should demonstrate leadership in developing network solutions to meet customer requirements.