Our sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology, and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be FinTech actually are.
You'll be the one helping us achieve this vision. As a New Business Associate Intern, you'll learn how to interact with inbound leads and understand how to effectively communicate on behalf of Plaid to companies ranging from start-ups to large enterprises. You'll shadow the full sales cycle and understand how the various teams at Plaid contribute to a positive customer sales experience.
What you'll do
- Learn about the sales funnel from inbound lead and outbound campaigns through to deal closure and contract negotiation
- Help develop new client verticals and define Plaid use cases within those verticals
- Identifying key decision makers within prospective accounts to map out organizational structure and Plaid integration opportunities
- Write email communication for corresponding marketing campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Participate in simulations of customer qualifying calls. Simulations will prepare you to lead calls with executive-level prospects
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated interest working with customers and explaining technical processes
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- Graduating in December 2021 or Spring 2022