At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Robinhood to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Our sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology, and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be FinTech actually are. You'll be the one helping us achieve this vision. As a New Business Associate, you'll manage inbound leads and be the first point of contact for most new companies we work with. You'll run the full sales cycle and will work closely with our product, engineering, and growth teams to help customers launch and scale their applications.
What you'll do
- Manage inbound leads and outbound campaigns—and serve as the primary point of contact for new customers
- Help new developers get started with Plaid and answer questions about our products
- Identify the most promising developers and verticals to help us grow
- Work with our product and engineering teams to integrate customer and product feedback
What we're looking for
- Experience working with customers and explaining technical products
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- Currently on campus and graduating in Spring 2021
We'd love to hear from you! Apply via our jobs API (below) or send us a note at [email protected]
Please include a resume, LinkedIn, and a short description of your relevant background and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.