GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world.
At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, and mood!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a New Business Development Analyst to join our Client Success team in São Paulo!
WHO YOU ARE
- Dealing with Inbound and / or Outbound strategies in consultative sales;
- Work and overcome goals and challenges that the Client Sales sector constantly faces in routine, searching better results;
- Meet virtually in call or video conference;
- Develop proposals for different types (sizes and sectors) of companies to understand how our product can fit the reality of each one of them.
WHAT WE OFFER YOUWe're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:1) WELLNESS:
- + 2 year as Inside Sales in a technology company;
- Knowledge of consultative sales techniques (ex: spin selling, GPTC);
- Intermediate English (mainly reading and writing, we are part of a global business unit);
- Academic Higher Education (complete or studying);
- Knowledge in Hubspot Sales and Salesforce;
- Experience in SaaS sales of corporate benefits;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in Social Sales;
- Strong identification with the company's values;
- Enjoy challenges and motivated to overcome them every day;
- Be able to hear and analyze scenarios by different sizes of companies;
- Learn to communicate with different hierarchical levels in written and oral form;
- He values teamwork, dialogue and continuous growth;
- Be passionate about the commercial environment and sales science;
- Have multitasking skills in managing and executing accounts and opportunities pipeline.
Health, dental, and life insurance health.2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT:
We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. 3) PAID TIME OFF:
We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year. 4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE:
Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation. 5) CAREER GROWTH:
Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. 6) CULTURE:
An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! 7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE:
We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our Instagram account! @gympasscareersGympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.