Quantcast is hiring Software Engineers to join our engineering teams in our London office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. We are using machine learning to drive human learning. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with significant audience insights, predictive targeting, and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll seek significant answers related to Machine Learning, Distributed Storage Systems, Big Data platforms, API Development and Data Visualization.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn Software Engineering methodologies and will own projects from start to finish. You are passionate about building scalable backend systems and customer-facing applications. You will thrive in an environment where independent decision-making based on product requirements is the norm. We foster an agile environment where new ideas and software development come together to effectively pursue some of our industry's toughest problems.
- You will provide technical solutions to take on exciting problems in the advertising industry
- You will partner with a team of engineers and work on a variety of large scale systems
- You will collaborate with Product & Business Operations teams to translate business requirements and build highly robust and scalable products
- You will gain exposure to existing Quantcast systems and our technologies to internal and external customers
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day product operations
- BS, MS or PhD degree in computer science or related field (Graduation date 2020 and 2021)
- Excellent command of one or more programming language in Java or Python
- Experience working with distributed systems, big data and large-scale systems
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Extraordinary verbal and written interpersonal skills
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration three days a week. Employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. Additionally, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., vaccination guidelines are dependent on location.