Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: at least 3 years of AWS experience, hands-on experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, CI/CD, previous experience with at least one programming language (Python or Ruby is a plus).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you have:
- 3+ years of proven experience with complex AWS projects,
- 3+ years of proven experience with Infrastructure as Code with Terraform,
- 2+ years of proven experience with Kubernetes in production,
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Python or Ruby is a plus),
- Solid knowledge of relational and NoSQL database,
- Experience with mobile applications: Android (Kotlin),
- Solid practice with Travis, AWS Codebuild, Github Actions, ArgoCD,
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Good command of written and spoken English (at least B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a solid understanding of network routing protocols,
- DBA experience,
- proficiency in at least two programming languages.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will:
- Design, deploy, maintain and improve our client's CI/CD Systems;
- Design, deploy and maintain cloud-native IT Infrastructure;
- Design and Implement Infrastructure as Code and dynamic environments setup;
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors;
- Configure, monitor and manage access for our client's systems;
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.